Latest Movie :

All things to all men (2013) full free stream


All Things to All Men (2013) trailer


2095568





All Things to All Men (2013) Sinopsis:
Directed by George Isaac. With Toby Stephens, Rufus Sewell, Mark Badham, Gabriel Byrne. A thief is caught up in a deadly game of cat-and-mouse between a maverick cop and London crime boss.


Credited cast: Toby Stephens ... Riley Rufus Sewell ... Parker Rest of cast listed alphabetically: Mark Badham ... The Barman Gabriel Byrne ... Joseph Corso Gil Darnell ... Adrian Peters James Frain ... Attorney General Leo Gregory ... Dixon MC Harvey ... Curtis Carter Pierre Mascolo ... Mark Corso Terence Maynard ... Sands Elsa Pataky ... Sophia Peters Ray Polhill ... Paul Myers Junior Quartey ... Daniel Carter (as Junior Nunoo) Julian Sands ... Cutter David Schofield ... Police Commissioner


Description of All Things to All Men (2013):

A thief is caught up in a deadly game of cat-and-mouse between a maverick cop and London crime boss.


All Things to All Men (2013) online streaming


2095568




User Review:

I cannot recommend this movie. I am a fan of all the lead actors. All play their parts well but in this case, the sum is far less than the parts! It is a very complicated movie and I soon lost my way. If there was a clever plot to keep me entertained then I'm afraid it went over my head. My main criticism is that I was always aware that I was watching a movie. Not once was I drawn into and absorbed by the action. The dialogue was unoriginal and to some extent the overall outcome was quite predictable. Oh, and I hate it when a man suffers severe gunshot wounds but moves around apparently uninjured a few scenes later; the rest of us mere mortals spend a week or two semi-conscious in hospital! Nothing new in this movie; don't waste your money.

2095568


Share this article :

Post a Comment