Latest Movie :

Doonby (2013) movie streaming


Doonby (2013) trailer


1645054





Doonby (2013) Sinopsis:
Directed by Peter M. Mackenzie. With John Schneider, Ernie Hudson, Jenn Gotzon, Robert Davi. A handsome drifter, without a past, gets off an interstate bus in a small Texas town and finds work at Leroy's Country Blues Bar....and the mystery begins.


Cast overview, first billed only: John Schneider ... Sam Doonby Ernie Hudson ... Leroy Jenn Gotzon ... Laura Reaper Robert Davi ... Sheriff Woodley Joe Estevez ... Cyrus Jennifer O'Neill ... Barbara Ann Will Wallace ... Tony Erin Way ... Lucy Mae Brandi Blevins ... Jolene Cassandra L. Small ... Rose Jeff Fenter ... Brad Jolyn Janis ... Lisa Tom Lagleder ... Justin Liz Waters ... Jessica Gordon (as Lizabeth Waters) Matthew Tompkins ... Charlie


Description of Doonby (2013):

A handsome drifter, without a past, gets off an interstate bus in a small Texas town and finds work at Leroy's Country Blues Bar....and the mystery begins.


Doonby (2013) watch hd


1645054




User Review:

I'd seen just about every movie that was currently running and my choice was between Doonby and Wanderlust. I'd heard nothing about Doonby and didn't find much on-line, so I went with Jennifer Aniston. Can't lose, right? Well, what a mistake. Fortunately, I got another chance to go to the movies and finally did see Doonby. Wow! I was pleasantly surprised how quickly the story grabbed me. The characters were interesting and obviously something was going on beneath the surface that kept me wide awake anxious to find out what it was.I go to just about every movie that comes out, and I was, frankly, expecting the worst since I'd heard nothing about this movie anywhere. But the cinematography was excellent, the acting first-rate (well, a few of the actors were a little amateurish but you'd expect that in a low budget film), and the script ingenious. I left the movie feeling emotionally charged and excited---definitely a movie that is well worth seeing.

1645054


Share this article :

Post a Comment