Latest Movie :

Spirit of love: the mike glenn story (2013) full free stream


Spirit of Love: The Mike Glenn Story (2013) online streaming


2362354





Spirit of Love: The Mike Glenn Story (2013) Sinopsis:
Directed by Darla Rae. With Michael Adams, Willie Brown Jr., Neil Brown, Abbey Burkholder. NBA player Mike "Stinger" Glenn plays himself in this wonderful film inspired by his real life Basketball camps for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing...


Credited cast: Michael Adams ... Outside basketball player Willie Brown Jr. ... Allstar referee Neil Brown ... Sports Announcer Abbey Burkholder ... Abby Claire Burkholder ... Claire Maddie Burkholder ... Maddie Ny Kelly Cabs ... Annie Glenn Jennifer Ross Castor ... Female sportscaster Cameron Clarke ... Cam Alex Contiguglia ... Alex Andrew Contiguglia ... Miners Coach Jazz Copeland ... Charles Glenn Roger Davis ... Coach Rick Laura Dodd ... National Anthem perfomer Ford Eberlein ... Ford


Description of Spirit of Love: The Mike Glenn Story (2013):

NBA player Mike "Stinger" Glenn plays himself in this wonderful film inspired by his real life Basketball camps for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing... See full synopsis »


Spirit of Love: The Mike Glenn Story (2013) online streaming


2362354




User Review:

My pastor brought me to see this movie at a Christian film festival in Houston. I wasn't sure if I would like it but I did. It had characters deaf and hard of hearing like me. Some used ASL and some didn't. Some had aids and some had CI like me. It was very cool to see teens like me. I don't like basketball but I liked this movie because it showed how we as deaf are the same. Best line in movie was coach Robin tells girl that Basketball is the same whether your deaf or not. This is how all people should look at us deaf like we are the same as hearing, cause we are. I thought it was cool that coach Mike knows ASL. I think it is a good lesson when coach Mike gives the bad attitude boy Alexi a second chance and gives him space to figure things out. It was great to see captions on the movie so my friends who are hearing and I could watch together. It is hard with no captions cause I feel dumb when I don't know what is going on. But not with Spirit of Love.I can't wait to see this movie again cause it has something for deaf and hearing. I want to watch again with my friends who didn't get to come. It was great for everyone. It was funny when coach made the boys wear stuff in their hair like girls. Movie shows we are all the same. If we work hard we can do some things we don't get chance to. I liked scene at lake and dance.

2362354


Share this article :

Post a Comment