Latest Movie :

Rhod gilbert: the man with the flaming battenberg tattoo (2012) free hd download


Rhod Gilbert: The Man with the Flaming Battenberg Tattoo (2012) trailer


2573024





Rhod Gilbert: The Man with the Flaming Battenberg Tattoo (2012) Sinopsis:
Directed by Rhod Gilbert.





Description of Rhod Gilbert: The Man with the Flaming Battenberg Tattoo (2012):




Rhod Gilbert: The Man with the Flaming Battenberg Tattoo (2012) free streaming


2573024




User Review:

I have known of Rhod Gilbert for a few years now. Here in the UK he has been on a number of comedy panel shows (Mock The Week and Would I Lie To You? being the two I'd seen him on) and he's also been featured alongside other stand-ups in some prime TV spots (such as Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow and Live At The Apollo). I thought he seemed pleasant enough but that was about it. He certainly didn't strike me as hilarious and I didn't actively seek out his live shows available on DVD.Well, I'm happy to admit how wrong I was.I was offered a loan of The Man With The Flaming Battenberg Tattoo and I took my friend up on that offer because a) it was Christmas and the time for stand-up comedy to be at the fore (for some reason) and b) I had nothing else lined up to watch.I can't recall the last time I laughed so hard and so often at a stand- up show. It may seem as if I'm going overboard but this show is up there with the very best of them, the shows from past icons that have become almost legendary comic creations. This IS a legendary comic creation.The theme of the show is, essentially, Rhod Gilbert explaining how petty and easily angered he used to be but that is just a way to run through a number of gut-bustingly brilliant rants against a number of targets that he himself admits shouldn't cause such frustration. Electric toothbrushes, train travel, toiletries from The Body Shop sitting on a basket full of hay, potatoes sold in pairs and, of course, the trouble caused by his tattoo.It dips ever so slightly in the section that sees him reading out a couple of petty letters allegedly written to Imperial Leather and The Body Shop (yes, for the reason above) but I was still crying tears of laughter even then.I've seen some others comment that this isn't the man at his best. Well, if this isn't the man at his best I can't wait to get to his other shows. I am now, well and truly, a fan.

2573024


Share this article :

Post a Comment